Monday, August 11, 2014

And so it begins.......

In an effort to ease my multiple levels of anxiety over the impending departure of my children to college, I have decided to document their last year at home before stepping out into the world.

I did, however, want to get a couple of things out there before I set forth on this journey. First, the title...... It is not mine. I want to credit one of my greatest friends, Kevin Kadrich as the owner of the phrase "A Year Of Lasts". Second, this blog is a collection of unedited thoughts. So most of what is posted will ,undoubtedly, be grammatically incorrect. Finally, what you read on this site over the next year will be a compilation of my thoughts, ramblings, observations and emotional confessions. Furthermore, I will encourage any and all who have the desire, leave your thoughts, memories and comments. Hope you enjoy the ride.....dad

1 comment:

  1. Great Idea, Enjoy the ride, Soak up every minute
    Keith Shepherd

    ReplyDelete