Wednesday, August 13, 2014

First Day of School.....

So even though I am a week late, I wanted to post pictures of the kids on their first day of their last year of high school. I wish I knew where the pictures were of their other "first" days, especially kindergarten, were but alas....I have slept since then and I would even be able to make a guess. In the event I find them in the next year....I will surely post them.

As I had them pose for these pictures I could not help but think back to the days in our house on Auburn Road. I vivid memories of Sydney and Griffin both looking out the side windows of the front door watching me work. I will have to post those pictures as well. This is my second post and I am already seeing a pattern.....I have the thoughts and time....but no documentation...I will have to fix this somehow....

As I indicated in my first message...this next year will completely frustrate those readers who are looking for complete and grammatically correct thoughts and sentences. Most of what you will read here will be quick thoughts when I have a few minutes or a group of quick thoughts when time finds me......Please feel free to offer any and all words as it will make my journey that much better......

On a non-related note...please check out my No Soliciting sign.....Top 5 Best Birthday Gifts ever....

Grace,
 

dad




No comments:

Post a Comment